[Gambas-user] Gambas, Lubuntu 15.04, problem with language in the IDE.

Francisco Martinez fmfdario at ...626...
Tue Apr 28 01:03:13 CEST 2015

Hello.

Sorry if I had duplicate this message. O:-)

I have a problem with the language in Gambas3.I can not see the language
of the IDE in spanish of Spain, but i can see the help in spanish.
I've been doing various tests. And I've managed to see language in
italian and spanish of Mexico, without problems.

[System]
gambas <http://gambas.sf.net>=3.7.1
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.19.0-15-generic
Architecture=x86
Distribution=Ubuntu 15.04
Desktop=LXDE
Theme=QGtk
Language=it_IT.UTF-8
Memory=1001M
[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11400.2
Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.8.9
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.405.0
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.1400.12
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.27
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.46.0.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.49.0.0
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

Locales:

LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=es_ES:en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_TIME=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_NAME=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_ALL=

I think it's a problem on Ubuntu,Lubuntu, but in Linux Mint there isn't
problem.
This problem does not happen if I install gambas from Lubuntu 15.04.
(Gambas 3.5)

Best regards.