[Gambas-user] Alternate language generation.

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Sep 21 01:04:21 CEST 2014

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014, John Leake wrote:
> This is in great danger of getting off topic but holy shit. It has
> certainly come a long way since then.

I think slight off topic is tolerated here...?

> Who gave birth ?

Pretty sure Benoit did.

> When did it come under source code control ?

The earliest tag in the SVN history (I don't know of any other VCS Gambas
was under) is 1.9.44 in 2006 which refers to revision 91 so there wasn't
pretty much before, I guess. You can see these in the SVN web interface[0].

[0] http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/tags/