[Gambas-user] Alternate language generation.

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Sep 21 00:29:36 CEST 2014

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014, John Leake wrote:
> When did you arrive and what period do you refer to ?

Legitimate questions. I joined the mailing list in 2012. There seems to be
good traffic on this list since 2003 but this apparently was pre-Gambas1.

There is no specific period I can refer you to. Whenever I stumble upon old
threads in the archives, I look at the sender names (not the message dates).