[Gambas-user] Locating a function's source code?

John Leake jleake at ...3375...
Thu Sep 18 19:42:54 CEST 2014

Hi Lee,

I feel the same way and have experienced the same kind of inability to
help oneself so you are not alone in this respect. I have been told that
it just takes time to get familiar with how things work and how things
are done.

I intend to rectify this.

That said the community is very friendly and willing to help in any way
they can.  However the amount of email noise this generates will only
increase and go off the scale as the tool becomes more popular.

I think that the only thing stopping avalanches of unnecessary questions
by newcomers is that the newcomers are probably giving it a try, getting
nowhere fast and then leaving never to be seen again.

Best regards,

John Leake