[Gambas-user] Building /trunk, deprecated documentation

John Leake jleake at ...3375...
Thu Sep 18 14:13:23 CEST 2014

> John, not to offense, but your messages are mess. What is your distro,
> Ubuntu or BackBox? Why metacity?? Neither of them uses metacity.

Hi Jussi,
No offence taken.  I have been trying to find out why my threading is a
mess but have not got to the bottom of that yet.

BackBox 3.13 is based on Debian and Ubuntu LTS
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=backbox

Searching the net for similar problems led me to try metacity.  It all
seems to function OK now. It just looks a little unpolished.

Have you any idea how I might trace the cause of this ?

I suppose I could reinstate the gambas3 test ppa s do another rebuild to
see if there is a connection.