[Gambas-user] Building /trunk, deprecated documentation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 18 01:05:07 CEST 2014

/// My God! Stop using the same thread for all subjects! ///

Le 18/09/2014 00:16, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> This again brings up an issue I brought up previously: that every page
> on the old wiki should have that same notice that is on the home page.
>
> "THE WIKI IS NOW IN READ-ONLY MODE.
> THE NEW WIKI IS NOW HOSTED AT http://gambaswiki.org"
>
> I asked if that could be done, but I don't see it yet. And, I realize
> not everyone has all the time in the world.

This is done. I added a message in every page.

> Even better yet, though, might be a page specific 301 ("Moved
> Permanently") redirect to the new Wiki so that SEs would update their
> links. Could that be done with the old wiki, relatively easily?

No, because the old documentation must stay a little for Gambas 2 users.
The new wiki is only for Gambas >= 3.

Benoît Minisini