[Gambas-user] Building /trunk, deprecated documentation

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu Sep 18 00:16:07 CEST 2014

This again brings up an issue I brought up previously: that every page
on the old wiki should have that same notice that is on the home page.

"THE WIKI IS NOW IN READ-ONLY MODE.
THE NEW WIKI IS NOW HOSTED AT http://gambaswiki.org"

I asked if that could be done, but I don't see it yet. And, I realize
not everyone has all the time in the world.

Even better yet, though, might be a page specific 301 ("Moved
Permanently") redirect to the new Wiki so that SEs would update their
links. Could that be done with the old wiki, relatively easily?