[Gambas-user] Control Backgroung/Foreground colour

Wed Sep 17 20:59:47 CEST 2014

>  No, that ist for detection of file corruption on disk. Or even file
> corruption in general.

Hmmm... I wonder what is the difference exactly. How svn can detect
conflict, if it cannot detect corruption?

> Now start coding and committing by and by.

What I didn't like is the way you need to make the commits, a lot of work
for just adding one line to the sources.

>  There are lots of different interfaces to Git. I like tig best and use
> it all the time. It's fast, easy, usable everyvere. And I use gitweb on
> the server to have a look at it in the browser.

Thanks, I will keep that on my mind. I'm not right now involved with
projects using git, but if I need I'll try that next time.

Jussi