[Gambas-user] Problem with subversion. IDE Crash.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 30 14:33:23 CET 2014

Le 29/10/2014 11:39, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
> I have a proyect in a subversion repository in
>
> http://forge.gambas-es.org/svn/gbftp
>
> Then, with gambas 3.6, click in "new proyect", then in "Subversion Stored
> Application" (The last option of menu).
>
> Select a folder named gbftp (the same name of proyect) on my hard disk. Put
> the url and all seems work:
> gambas says "proyect succesfully created" but then, instead of open it,
> says that Proyect doesn't exist.
>
> I search in the disk and the proyect is there, open it and all is ok but
> when clik on "Version Control" of "Proyect" menu the ide Crash without any
> message.

When doing the checkout, we don't get the project directory, but
directly the files inside. It can't work, as the project directory is
what must be put in the subversion repository.

On the other end, the IDE should be more resistant when it does not get
what it expects...

--
Benoît Minisini