[Gambas-user] Problem with subversion. IDE Crash.

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed Oct 29 11:39:30 CET 2014

I have a proyect in a subversion repository in

http://forge.gambas-es.org/svn/gbftp

Then, with gambas 3.6, click in "new proyect", then in "Subversion Stored
Application" (The last option of menu).

Select a folder named gbftp (the same name of proyect) on my hard disk. Put
the url and all seems work:
gambas says "proyect succesfully created" but then, instead of open it,
says that Proyect doesn't exist.

I search in the disk and the proyect is there, open it and all is ok but
when clik on "Version Control" of "Proyect" menu the ide Crash without any
message.

My system information:
[System]
Gambas=3.6.0