[Gambas-user] About SMTP component

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Oct 23 09:48:45 CEST 2014

Lee,
Yes, the my function works, it's only the related way of show in email
readers what doesn't like me. Sometimes we have to send large text files
and it's ugly to see that in thunderbird...
Is nota a big issue, I suppouse. "Perfection is reserved for gods", isn't
it?.

Thanks for the response.

Regards.