[Gambas-user] something for the wishlist 'a Combobox with ensurevisible center'

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Oct 21 21:52:33 CEST 2014

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
> Le 21/10/2014 21:33, Karl Reinl a ??crit :
> > Salut Beno??t,
> >
> > Combobox with 'EnsureVisible centered' by that I mean, that if my value
> > would be in the last line, instead, appears in the Center of the list
> > display and so making the following entries visible, if present at all.
> >

> ComboBox is entirely implemented in the underlying GUI toolkit, I cannot
> change it.

There is a ComboBox being implemented in Gambas by Christof Thalhofer (and
friends?). He wrote about it here recently. Because it is built anew on top
of other controls, I bet you can add whatever you want to it.

Regards,
Tobi