[Gambas-user] Issue 568 in gambas: Exec fails to run scripts

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Oct 21 20:47:44 CEST 2014

Comment #4 on issue 568 by mradcli... at ...626...: Exec fails to run scripts
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=568

In nearly 20 years working on unix machines I have never had use "she-bang"
in scripts but then I am fairly new to Ubuntu so there you go.

As you predicted changing the script did in fact solve the problem :-)

Thanks