[Gambas-user] Issue 568 in gambas: Exec fails to run scripts

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Oct 21 20:08:29 CEST 2014

Comment #3 on issue 568 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Exec fails to run scripts
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=568

That program works perfectly there.

But I don't know why, normally because your script must have a "she-bang"
to be an executable script. I.e. it must start with "#!/bin/sh"
(replace "sh" with your favorite shell).

I guess there is a system configuration that enable executable files
without shebang to be executed on my Ubuntu system.

Try to add a shebang and see if your script starts without the error
message.