[Gambas-user] Upgrading to 3.6

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Sun Oct 19 18:38:49 CEST 2014

Benoit,

Thanks for your response. From your comments I understand that I can update
from the Gambas Team ppa as that is the one I used to install 3.5. Is that
correct? I do not know the commands needed to uninstall 3.5. Is there a
procedure posted for this? If I upgrade from the ppa will I now have both
Gambas 3.5 and 3.6 or just 3.5? Sorry very new to Linux and need simple
answers.

Thanks for all your work on Gambas. I use it now instead of VB. Gambas is a
much better product.

Regards,

Marty