[Gambas-user] Read only terminal in 3.6

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at ...626...
Sun Oct 19 17:54:59 CEST 2014

> You now enter your expressions in the edit field just below the terminal.

Never noticed it. It is so small :)

OK. I can use that, but it is not an improvement I think.

I noticed that scrolling back through the history in the textbox with a
mouse does not work. I have to set the  'Echo' on to see my commands in the
terminal, so i can select and paste them with the mouse and then I am back
where I left off in the 3.5 series, except that inputting is now through
the mini textbox and the rest is readonly...

There must have been a reason you did this, but it slows down my work. Will
take time for me to get used to working that way.