[Gambas-user] A sad event

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Fri Oct 17 01:24:08 CEST 2014

Dear Gambas friends,

My apologies for writing this, but I just have to "get it off my chest".

We at Paddys-Hill have been deeply shocked this week by the tragic death of a young 19 year old jockey due to injuries received after a fall in a local race.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-16/jockey-killed-after-fall-at-murray-bridge-race/5817266

Although not associated with paddys-hill, Caitlin Forrest was a known and well respected young rider to our small community of customers.   Further, Caitlin was a child of this small town where we are located. The local township community and the local thoroughbred racing community have been shaken to the core by  this event.

Again my apologies for having troubled you with this.

regards
Bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...626...>