[Gambas-user] Official release of Gambas 3.6

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Fri Oct 17 01:33:26 CEST 2014

I would like to know if there is any interest in having a Beta repository
too. I know we already have two, but major releases of gambas are months
apart and I have read some cases where the bug being fixed was breaking a
project.

This beta repository would use the latest code from the stable branch,
which includes bug fixes merged since the latest stable release. It would
be almost the same as the Stable PPA is now, but with bug fixes backported.

If you have any interest please let me know!