[Gambas-user] (Custom) virtual controls

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Sun Oct 12 00:52:09 CEST 2014

A couple of oddities have emerged from my work in the "A Good Idea?" thread:

1) the _IsVirtual constant - this appears now to be a function? Is the help documentation correct or is this constant/function something I am not understanding?

2) a bit more complex - I have an ancestral class, VMenuItem, that exposes some properties. In the popup wrapper class that inherits VMenuItem I set the values of these properties in the constructor. When I drag the popup virtual control onto a form in the IDE these properties show on the control properties panel, but the values are not shown.  Any clues?

regards
Bruce
--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...626...>