[Gambas-user] Combobox behavior with long lists

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at ...626...
Wed Oct 1 11:51:34 CEST 2014

Jesus,

the funny thing is that I use gb.qt4 and I have this very long top to
bottom list in Linux Mint 17 Mate.

Maybe it is not 100% depending on the toolkit used.

Those are my settings:

[System]
Gambas=3.5.4
OperatingSystem=Linux