[Gambas-user] 'FontChooser.SelectedFont' is not static

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Fri Nov 28 15:55:07 CET 2014

Yes I have it now ... just trying to fine tune it a bit.
I am writing a demo program as I work through some of
Gambas trials and tribulations.

It will have example code for:
     select directory
     select file
     select font
     read/write settings
     read/write to file
     display file
     delete file
     open a second form
     open terminal window and send command (via sendkeys)
     ... not sure what else

Just some of the basic stuff that is probably boring obvious
to some folks but helpful to Gambas newbies (like myself).

cheers,

Lewis

Hum try that ...

Public Sub FontBox1_Click()

    If Last.Value then TextArea1.Font = Font[Last.Value]

End

This is for the fontbox

The font chooser is a complete control set to make dialog or area to
choose font.