[Gambas-user] 'FontChooser.SelectedFont' is not static

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Nov 28 15:18:00 CET 2014

Hum try that ...

Public Sub FontBox1_Click()

   If Last.Value then TextArea1.Font = Font[Last.Value]

End

This is for the fontbox

The font chooser is a complete control set to make dialog or area to
choose font.

Fabien Bodard