[Gambas-user] Gambas Software Farm in revision #6676

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu Nov 27 00:32:00 CET 2014

On 11/26/2014 04:05 PM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> I don't want to it to be so complicated... it was just an idea. As the
> farm can be not only on the wiki place but on private servers too.
> It was an idea for extends.

Okay, Fabien. I understand; and thank you.

I just wanted to be clear on the fact that my suggestion was in no way
intended to turn the Farm into a marketplace, nor to make development
unduly more complicated than reasonable.

Perhaps extensions could ultimately be "plugged in".

--
Lee