[Gambas-user] Gambas Software Farm in revision #6666 (!)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 23 03:30:28 CET 2014

Hi,

It's late there, but I wanted to make that available as soon as possible
so that people can see it and comment, even if it is not finished at
all. (It's for the revision number too...)

I added a new button in the IDE welcome dialog that opens the "Gambas
Software Farm" dialog.

At the moment, it allows to browse the content of a Gambas farm. By
default, it should points at 'http://gambaswiki.org' for testing.

Voting for a software and installing a software is not done yet.

I have registered the 'gambasfarm.org' website, so that it become the
official Gambas Software Repository in the future.

At the moment, registering to a farm is possible from the IDE option
dialog only. And publishing is done from the 'Publish...' menu entry.

Waiting for the comments now...

--
Benoît Minisini