[Gambas-user] IDE: non-existing help pages from different languages

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 19 20:20:17 CET 2014

Le 15/11/2014 12:03, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> when you work in the IDE under a, say, German locale, then the IDE help
> popups would show you a minimal page (with the syntax of the symbol only)
> if the page does not exist in your language.
>
> Hans suggests that we fall back to the richer English documentation version
> in that case. I see that this might not be easy to implement as the IDE just
> queries the wiki which displays those minimal pages but maybe you have an
> idea?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Hi,

This is implemented now in the wiki:

- If the page does not exist in the current language, then I look in the
english part.

- If the page does not exist again, and if it is the page of an
inherited class symbol, I search the parent class recursively.

- If the page does not exist again, then I try to display a default
page, or the "This page does not exist." message.

Benoît Minisini