[Gambas-user] IDE: non-existing help pages from different languages

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Nov 15 12:03:24 CET 2014

Hi Benoit,

when you work in the IDE under a, say, German locale, then the IDE help
popups would show you a minimal page (with the syntax of the symbol only)
if the page does not exist in your language.

Hans suggests that we fall back to the richer English documentation version
in that case. I see that this might not be easy to implement as the IDE just
queries the wiki which displays those minimal pages but maybe you have an
idea?

Regards,
Tobi