[Gambas-user] Problem compiling trunk on Debian wheezy

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Nov 11 14:33:37 CET 2014

On di, 2014-11-11 at 13:06 +0100, rolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I answer myself, to tell that the problem with aclocal is solved - why does
> the package "autoconf" is not mentioned as a required package in the howtos?

Online Gambas wiki, does have autoconf mentioned as required package!!
Has always been there.

> Now I need a hint how to get gb.media compiled in wheezy - the compiler alway
> complains about gstreamer-video - I do not find an associated package in the
> repository.

In your log I can see gstreamer doesn't get installed, hence gb.media
will not compile.
--------------------------
Die folgenden Pakete haben verletzte Abhängigkeiten:
 gstreamer1.0-plugins-good : Hängt ab von: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18)
aber 1:0.4.16-2 ist installiert.
 libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 : Hängt ab von: liborc-0.4-0 (>=
1:0.4.18) aber 1:0.4.16-2 ist installiert.
 gstreamer1.0-plugins-base : Hängt ab von: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18)
aber 1:0.4.16-2 ist installiert.
------------------
Seems your liborc-0.4-0 version installed is to low and coming form
wheezy. I guess the gstreamer1.0 comes from wheezy-backports repo?

Simple search on Debian Package Search for liborc-0.4-0
shows that
- wheezy package is on 1:0.4.16-2 (the one installed on your system)
- wheezy-bakcports is on 1:0.4.19-1~bpo70+1 (the one you need!!)

See:
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=liborc-0.4-0&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Some of the other packages that would not install (see your log) will
probably have a same kind of problem.

> Also jit is always disabled.

llvm above 3.1. Again check wheezy versus wheezy-backports versions!!
Used Debian Package Search to help you out and search for any suite to
see them all.