[Gambas-user] Segmentation fault (11)

Fri May 30 00:06:58 CEST 2014

According to documentation, debugging information is enabled by default.
If not it should be enough to recompile just the interpreter:
cd ~/trunk/main/gbx
Or where ever you sources are.
sudo make clean && make "CFLAGS=-O0 -g" "CXXFLAGS=-O0 -g" && sudo make
install

It's quickly done, however the debugging itself is not necessarily easy.

See:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/report?w&l=en

Jussi