[Gambas-user] GNU Basic?

Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro oitofelix at ...181...
Wed May 28 17:53:05 CEST 2014

Em Wed, 28 May 2014 17:04:09 +0200
Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> escreveu:

> I just need real help about that. Someone that just give me a list of
> what must be done, should be done, must not be done, should not be
> done to become a GNU project. And people who can do that for me! :-)

I'd bet you just have to fill the questionnaire at [1] (I'm quite sure
it won't exceed 10 minutes) and send it to gnueval-input at ...3342...  Then
the GNU evaluation team (of which Karl is a member) will analise it and
advise you on what is further necessary to make Gambas a GNU package.

Of course, Karl knows better than me.

Ps: I'm very excited about the prospect of GNU Basic! \o/ :-D

Footnotes:

[1] http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;