[Gambas-user] GNU Basic?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 28 17:04:09 CEST 2014

Le 28/05/2014 16:12, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I met with Hans (the main author of our Gambas book) today and he was very
> excited when I told him about the Gambas <-> GNU Basic discussion. What is
> the current state of affairs there?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

I am very busy with my job at the moment, I didn't answer the last mail
from Karl Berry yet.

I'mn not against becoming a GNU project of course, it's just that not
everything is clear about what should be done exactly and how much time
it takes.

I just need real help about that. Someone that just give me a list of
what must be done, should be done, must not be done, should not be done
to become a GNU project. And people who can do that for me! :-)

Benoît Minisini