[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE in open project scanning entire home directory

Ian Haywood ihaywood3 at ...626...
Sun May 25 07:46:54 CEST 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> Le 25/05/2014 00:48, Ian Haywood a écrit :

> The only recursion that occurs is after opening a project: the project
> directory is recursively browsed, to detect all project files.
>
> Otherwise, I have no idea why /home/ian/debian is browsed. When you say
> "at startup", does it mean "before opening the project open dialog" or
> "during" or "after"?
/home/ian/debian/ got fully browsed as I opened the "Open Project..."
dialog, but *before* I selected any project

I then clicked on /home/ian: and immediately my full home directory
got scanned, again before any projects were loaded.
dchProject.Icon is called for each directory and file by the DirChooser.

Ian