[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE in open project scanning entire home directory

Ian Haywood ihaywood3 at ...626...
Sun May 25 00:48:33 CEST 2014

This is me trying to click on my home directory in the FDirChooser
widget when opening a project.
Obviously the "Debug" statement is my addition.
At startup it scanned every file in every directory under
/home/ian/debian (dunno why that one, wasn't my working directory)

The issue is the recursion: it goes into *every* directory no matter
how deep the directory layout is. If it just stopped at the first or
even second level that would be acceptable in terms of performance

Ian