[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

Mon May 19 22:34:16 CEST 2014

> || Unable to find file: libintl.so
>
> || This library may be located inside the system C library, so you can
> ignore that warning...
>
> || Unable to find file: libiconv.so
>
> || This library may be located inside the system C library, so you can
> ignore that warning...

Just ignore these.

> One is this: gbi3: warning: component gb.xml.rpc not found

I get this too... not sure what causes it. But it seems to be compiled
anyway.

> Others divided for GTK and Jit

GTK+ 3? I think it's due some unfinished things. Just ignore.
I also get some compiler warnings from the JIT, seems to be false alarms.

Do you have any problems running Gambas or do you ask just for interest?

Jussi