[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon May 19 21:47:25 CEST 2014

Jussi,

I have updated and compiled as said and have obtained a file log with
119 warning.

Two for this:

|| Unable to find file: libintl.so

|| This library may be located inside the system C library, so you can
ignore that warning...

|| Unable to find file: libiconv.so

|| This library may be located inside the system C library, so you can
ignore that warning...

One is this: gbi3: warning: component gb.xml.rpc not found

Others divided for GTK and Jit

|| ALL COMPONENTS WILL BE COMPILED

What you think?

Ciao gianluigi