[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Tue May 13 02:09:47 CEST 2014

   A neat trick, Gianluigi.  I'll give that a try also.
   Bill

   gian wrote, On 05/12/2014 19:27:

Hello Jussi,

thanks for the help...and sorry for the confusion.

Regards gianluigi

Hello ISS Boss,

I use a trick: in addition to the GTK or GUI project (Ubuntu is still using GTK
) open
in another window, a new QT project then blot, and use it to get the help worki
ng.
For the things that I do not have with the GTK help, I copy the word and paste
in the QT
Class with F2 key get the help, waiting for the never enough thanked Benoit  an
d his staff
end the appreciated hard work.  :-)

Regards gianluigi