[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Tue May 13 01:27:17 CEST 2014

Hello Jussi,

thanks for the help...and sorry for the confusion.

Regards gianluigi

Hello ISS Boss,

I use a trick: in addition to the GTK or GUI project (Ubuntu is still using GTK) open
in another window, a new QT project then blot, and use it to get the help working.
For the things that I do not have with the GTK help, I copy the word and paste in the QT
Class with F2 key get the help, waiting for the never enough thanked Benoit  and his staff
end the appreciated hard work.  :-)

Regards gianluigi