[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

Tue May 13 00:15:32 CEST 2014

I would guess this is bug in Gambas 3.5.3 and it is fixed in development
version. Though I didn't find matching (to the release date of Gambas
3.5.3) entry from svn log.

You don't have to compile Gambas to use development version. Look at the
link I sent ( http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/ubuntu?w#t3 ). Just change
the PPA.

Or you can wait for release of next version.

Or maybe you can download trunk source and compile only the new IDE (not
100% sure it's compatible). It's made with Gambas and so it doesn't require
any additional skills.

Right now I don't have other options.

Jussi