[Gambas-user] Somehow I lost my Help pages.

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon May 12 23:42:31 CEST 2014

   Take a look at MY screenshot, though.  Nothing about language, just that the
   page does not exist.
   Bill

   Jussi Lahtinen wrote, On 05/12/2014 17:33:

In your last screenshot it appears that the help pages work..? You just
haven't selected any property.
Any idea why it works in one screenshot?

In the first set of screenshots (from svn version) it says "this page
doesn't exist in that language", and it shows the page in English. Also it
seems you haven't selected any property to be shown..?

Jussi