[Gambas-user] Balloon with negative delay

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 25 15:56:13 CET 2014

Le 25/03/2014 14:49, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> the Balloon class allows negative Delay values and when shown, it stays
>> visible for a very short time (maybe some constant delay that the timer
>> waits to make one tick - and then it notices that it is already in a
>> negative delay and raises the Timer event).
>>
>> Is this an issue or should we just make sure we never give negative Delays
>> to the Balloon?
>>

> And by the way: the documentation says that the Balloon's background colour
> is yellow but... it's light blue on the picture in the docs and on the two
> systems we have at our disposal. Background treatment in FBalloon.class in
> gb.form is convoluted :-) But apparently the colour comes from the _new()
> method and there, system colours are used. So we can't predict what colour
> the Balloon has?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

The Balloon should use the new Color.TooltipBackground property now, I
will fix that, as well as the documentation.

As for the negative delay, maybe I will raise an error as it has no sense.

Benoît Minisini