[Gambas-user] Balloon with negative delay

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Mar 25 14:49:45 CET 2014

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
>
> the Balloon class allows negative Delay values and when shown, it stays
> visible for a very short time (maybe some constant delay that the timer
> waits to make one tick - and then it notices that it is already in a
> negative delay and raises the Timer event).
>
> Is this an issue or should we just make sure we never give negative Delays
> to the Balloon?

And by the way: the documentation says that the Balloon's background colour
is yellow but... it's light blue on the picture in the docs and on the two
systems we have at our disposal. Background treatment in FBalloon.class in
gb.form is convoluted :-) But apparently the colour comes from the _new()
method and there, system colours are used. So we can't predict what colour
the Balloon has?

Regards,
Tobi