[Gambas-user] 2 console questions.

Γιώργος Κ giorgosk67 at ...626...
Sat Mar 15 01:03:20 CET 2014

Hi! :-)
Thank you very much for this wonderful project!

I just installed it and giving it a try.
I have 2 questions, console programming related.

1) Is there any command Input-like, that allows for a specific number
of characters input (without pressing Enter)?
Eg. lets say, I'm presenting the user a Y or N question. What I
expect, is a single character input (with no need, for pressing
Enter).

2) Is there any way for coloring the text (eg. presenting a question
with red or green letters), other than messing with ncurses?
Something closer to BASIC tradition, maybe?
Ncurses is more or less complicated! :-)

TIA! :-)
Giorgos.