[Gambas-user] VenenuX dvd with GAMBAS 3 included!!!!! released

Tue Mar 11 16:50:23 CET 2014

we have released VENENUX 0.9 openbox with all developer stuff included

for now included only gambas 3.4.2 (3.4.1 + 3.4.2 patches and some
features), nest version will include gambas 3.5.3

we included all gambas stuff plus all developer stuff such
qt+gtk+cairo+pango and also gstreamer 0.10 and some multimedia stuffs.

this live are focused in lightweight, We are proud due make the
fastest and lightweight system that has ever existed, we can bet that
no other live CD runs lighter with the amount of software included ..
we challenge it to test and corroborate!!!

DVD 1.2G: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9CZefVq84E_UGw4dlBZelBWY28/edit?usp=sharing

CD 699Mb: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9CZefVq84E_c2FfQVU1Mno4VzA/edit?usp=sharing

Notice : http://vegnuli.needthis.net/#venenux09openbox

http://venenux.blogspot.com