[Gambas-user] OT: wrong mailing-list sorting

Wed Mar 5 17:12:25 CET 2014

This is only in the Gambas mailing list, so it's not as much OT as it
might seem ;)

In my Thunderbird, single mails from the list are sorted at the
beginning of the list, i. e. I will have to scroll to the end to see the
rest of the discussion.

As I said, it only happens sometimes, but it has happened more
frequently during the last months. So something seems to confuse
Thunderbird with the mails coming from the Gambas list.

Example: Right now, Jesus' mail from 16:02 was sorted somewhere into the
beginning of the list (position 20 or so), the other two answers at the
end (where they belong to). Charlie Reinl's mail from 03.03.2014 22:55
stands before it, the rest of the discussion is at the correct place.
Jorge Carrión from 03.03.2014 21:44 is before it, and the rest of the
discussion at the end of the list.

I browsed through the wrong sorted mails, but they have correct dates
and times, nor have they anything unusual in common. Has anyone here had
the same problem, maybe even with another mailing program?

Thanks for any ideas.

Rolf