[Gambas-user] Gambas2 {Control,Container}.Grab() replacement?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Mar 3 19:46:33 CET 2014

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 03/03/2014 19:16, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > is it possible to provide a replacement for what the Control/Container
> > Grab() method did in Gambas2, i.e. returning a Picture of the control?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tobi
> >

> You must play with Desktop.Screenshot instead.

OK, but I guess from the comparison of sources of Gambas 2.24.0 and trunk
that it would be trivial to implement the control-wise screenshot again. Why
did that method go away in the first place? I'm just asking to have an
explanation we can put into an article.

Regards,
Tobi