[Gambas-user] Issue 522 in gambas: Panels do not capture keypress events

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jun 27 14:26:11 CEST 2014

Comment #5 on issue 522 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Panels do not capture
keypress events
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=522

Panel can't have focus (except in Qt4, but I think this is my mistake), but
Form catch all key events sent to any of its children controls, before they
get them.

That way, you can implement window-global shortcuts without having to
create an hidden menu.