[Gambas-user] Issue 522 in gambas: Panels do not capture keypress events

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jun 27 10:53:15 CEST 2014

Comment #4 on issue 522 by computer... at ...626...: Panels do not capture
keypress events
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=522

I would like to press Insert on my form (=panel) to add a new item to a
listbox, which is equivalent to the button Add (it uses an InputBox).
However, I would like to have a shortcut to do that.

I know I can do it with a hidden context menu, but is there some other way?