[Gambas-user] X11Systray+GB.QT4+DrawingArea

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Thu Jun 26 18:51:19 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit

I know Gambas3.6 is under development, But the idea is to help improve
Gambas3.

I was watching these days on the error, the same Example of gambas3 systray
have error.

1 - With gb.gui and gb.gtk3 component and the systray does not work and
when you switch to gb.qt4 works well.

2 - If you change the form.transparent = true property you will realize
that does not work, gives error "Violation of section 11" and gambas3 stops.

3 - I'm not sure that the problem is in integrating the form.transparent =
true and when DrawingArea X11Systray use.

4 - Y form.transparent=true the same application using libreoffice + scroll
mouse gives the same error:
Violation of segment 11 and gambas3 stops.

It is unusual and very rare.

How I can fix these little problems?

Thanks and Regards.

Herberth Guzmán