[Gambas-user] Why are colors not the same colors?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jun 18 16:14:18 CEST 2014

Le 18/06/2014 07:27, B Bruen a écrit :
> Here's a more garish example.
> The tabview background is NOT the set/inherited color, thus the textboxes stick out like .... (insert your favourite Aussie slang here)
> and why is the dirview background white?

Because some themes do not use the standard colors, but a mix of them,
or sometimes gradients.

This is the case apparently for TabStrip with your theme. Just set the
background color of TabStrip to Background.

As for the DirView, I don't know. Changing its background color works
for me, with the development version and the Oxygen theme.

--
Benoît Minisini