[Gambas-user] TableView.Clear in Gambas3

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Wed Jun 18 05:18:10 CEST 2014

I don't know if this addresses your issue, as I am unsure when you are
talking about the Tableview Save *method* or the Save *event*.

I never did figure out the Save method. When I called the Save method in
a Save event handler (thinking that's what I needed to do), I created an
infinite loop and my application crashed.

So I just used this:

Public Sub TableView1_Save(Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Value As
String)

   TableView1[Row, Column].Text = Value

End

And if I needed to refresh the view, I used this:

Private Sub RefreshTableView()

   TableView1.Clear 'If not cleared, displayed data will not be correct
after Refresh
   TableView1.Refresh

End

There are also two different <enter> keys. There is the <enter> key on
the keypad. But the one in the alpha section of the keyboard is actually
a <return> key. In my current version of Gambas (3.4), they behave
differently, though I believe this has been fixed in a later release.

HTH,
T. Lee