[Gambas-user] TableView.Clear in Gambas3

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Wed Jun 18 02:52:04 CEST 2014

I don't suppose whoever sent in this post originally would email me
their mini-project example.

I'm using the table view and can't consistantly get the tableview1_save
to work - the data looks like it is in the table on the screen, but if
you try and read it back to e.g save, it is inconsistanly not there. If
I as the user go back to the cell in the grid and hit the <enter> key
then it is, but if I'd just typed in the data then moved off the
tableview to somewhere else, as I say it looks like its in the table but
is not ie the save event not triggered. ?any solutions/example

richard